One of the difficulties when eating healthily can be trying to find the perfect dessert that will be a good crowd pleaser, without drawing attention to the fact it isn’t loaded with refined sugar and nasty ingredients. Enter these amazing raspberry cream CHAM tarts….
A crunchy base filled with a (coconut) creamy CHAM filling, these tarts are the perfect dinner party dessert, or accompaniment to an afternoon cup of tea.
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 100g Oat Flour
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- Pinch Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5 tbsp of CHAM
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch Vanilla Powder
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- Fresh or frozen Raspberries (to decorate)
- Combine the ground almonds, oat flour, vanilla powder, bicarb and salt.
- Melt the coconut oil. Add this and the maple syrup to the dry ingredients. Combine to make a dough.
- Put a ball of dough in each tart case (you may need to grease these with a little oil if they are not non-stick). Mould with your fingers to create a suitable case.
- Prick the bases with a fork and place in the oven for 5 minutes
- Whilst these are in the oven, melt the coconut oil for the filling and then add the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and CHAM to the pan.
- Remove the bases from the oven and fill with the mixture.
- Leave the tarts in the freezer for a few hours to allow the filling to set.
- Once set, remove from the case, sprinkle a few raspberries on top and enjoy!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin