Ever get that post dinner craving for something sweet to find nothing in the fridge to curb it? We hear you. That’s why we created the 10 minute peanut butter and CHAM cookie pie. Made with store cupboard ingredients and ready to eat in 10 minutes, it will curb those cravings in no time, without you having to do an emergency chocolate run….
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp Ground Almonds
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter (or any nut butter of your choice!)
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp of CHAM
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine the ground almonds, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- In a small ramekin or oven proof cup, spoon the CHAM into the bottom.
- Spoon the nut butter mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Munch warm for ultimate enjoyment!
Stir, scoop or spread… how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin