Nothing beats a slice of warm banana bread, with a dollop of CHAM. Whether enjoyed for breakfast or as an afternoon treat, this recipe is sure to make you come back for a second slice.
- 5 Ripe Bananas
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 100ml Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 50g Rolled Oats
- 50g Oat Flour
- 50g Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees and grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas and melt the coconut oil. Combine with the maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Combine all the dry ingredients then mix with the wet.
- Fill the loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Leave to cool before enjoying a slice with a dollop of your favourite flavour CHAM!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin