This is genuinely one of the best things we’ve ever tasted… the mix of creamy peanut butter, raspberry and slightly coconutty base = #heaven. You can try and hide these in the freezer but if you’re anything like us you won’t be able to stop eating them! If you can exercise self restraint, it’s a great recipe to make and store ready sliced in the freezer, for when friends come round for coffee or you just need a slice of something sweet.
2 cups ground almonds
1 cup desiccated coconut (check there’s no added sugar!)
1 and a 1/2 cup medjool dates
1 tablespoon coconut oil
A pinch of salt
1 Jar CHAM (your favourite flavour!)
Peanut Butter Cream:
2 cups of cashews (soaked for 6 hours or overnight)
1 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter
- Line a cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Add all of the ingredients for the base to the food processor and blend until it comes together (tip: if doing this in a Nutribullet do half the mixture at a time!).
- Push into the base of the tin to create the base layer of your cheesecake. Pour the jar of CHAM on top to create your chammy layer. Place in the freezer to firm up (tip: this usually takes 45mins-1 hour. If you’re in a rush you can skip this part but you won’t get the lovely differentiation between the layers).
- Blend all the ingredients for the peanut butter cream together until nice and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter cream on top of the base and CHAM layer and return to the freezer for 2-3 hours until set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer around 10 minutes before serving to let it soften up a little.
- Slice…& enjoy!
Stir, scoop or spread… how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin’