We love soft yummy blueberry muffins, but we don’t tend to enjoy their ingredients. So we recreated that yummy muffin flavour- in a cup. Simply cooked in the microwave for 3 minutes, it’s a refined sugar free way of enjoying a tasty treat in the perfect sized portion. We enjoy ours warm, and with a cheeky ball of dairy free ice-cream!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 2 tbsp of CHAM
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp Coconut Flour
- Pinch of Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Nut Milk or Coconut Milk
- Optional: Some fresh blueberries/raspberries/strawberries (depending on which flavour CHAM you use)
- Melt the coconut oil, then combine with the maple syrup, coconut flour, vanilla powder, cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda, salt and nut milk.
- In a microwave proof cup, spoon the CHAM into the bottom.
- Spoon the muffin mixture on top.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy, with a spoon of dairy free ice cream!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin