Summer is finally here! And what better way to celebrate than with these delicious Strawberry CHAM cream tarts…. They’re dairy free, but you would never guess it from their creamy filling. We love ours topped with fresh strawberries and eaten outside in the garden :). If you have guests, make alongside the Bakewell Tarts and Raspberry CHAM Cream Tarts for the ultimate afternoon tea.
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 100g Oat Flour
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- Pinch Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5 tbsp of CHAM
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch Vanilla Powder
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- Fresh or frozen Raspberries (to decorate)
- Combine the ground almonds, oat flour, vanilla powder, bicarb and salt.
- Melt the coconut oil. Add this and the maple syrup to the dry ingredients. Combine to make a dough.
- Put a ball of dough in each tart case (you may need to grease these with a little oil if they are not non-stick). Mould with your fingers to create a suitable case.
- Prick the bases with a fork and place in the oven for 5 minutes
- Whilst these are in the oven, melt the coconut oil for the filling and then add the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and CHAM to the pan.
- Remove the bases from the oven and fill with the mixture.
- Leave the tarts in the freezer for a few hours to allow the filling to set.
- Once set, remove from the case, sprinkle a few raspberries on top and enjoy!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin