Okay, we appreciate this probably isn’t total Instagram goals when it comes to brunch… but what it lacks in looks it more than makes up for in flavour. This delicious vegan french toast is stuffed with hot peanut butter, CHAM and banana for the ultimate breakfast treat.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts remember 😉
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 200ml Plant Based Milk
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Pinch Vanilla Powder
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 4 slices Gluten Free Bread
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 jar Cham
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Oil for frying (we used coconut)
- Mash the banana for the french toast and then combine with the maple syrup and milk.
- Once combined, whisk in the cornflour, vanilla and cinnamon. This is your wet mixture.
- Time to make the sandwich! On one slice spread the peanut butter and on the other spread the CHAM. Slice your banana and add banana slices before sticking together. (We suggest spreading both sides of the bread to help it stick together!)
- Take a plate and pour half the wet mixture onto it. Place your sandwich on top to allow the wet mixture to soak in. Pour the rest of the mixture on the top layer. Allow to soak for ten minutes.
- Melt a little oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Cook your sandwich for ten minutes (5 minutes either side), before serving up and enjoying!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin