There is something SO comforting about a flapjack. That dense, chewy deliciousness that just makes you want to go back for one more (and one more). I particularly like enjoying them still warm from the tin…
We’ve put a twist on the usual buttery flapjacks here with a more tropical lime, coconut and CHAMMY twist. You will NOT be disappointed!
- 1 3/4 Cup of Oats
- 3/4 Cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Lime: Juice & Zest
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 tbsp CHAM
- Optional: Dollop of Vanilla COYO
- Pre line a traybake tin and pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the oats, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar, vanilla powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Combine the mashed banana, almond butter, lime juice & zest, and coconut oil. It can help to melt the coconut oil first.
- Combine the wet and the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into baking tray and flatten. Top with CHAM layer.
- Bake in the over for 25- 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool, slice and enjoy! Tip: These also go great with COYO- we love serving them with a dollop of vanilla yogurt on top!
Stir, scoop or spread…. how do you CHAM? Show us your creations on Twitter & Instagram (@EatChamUK) using the #WeChammin